Login or Register to make a submission.

Submission Preparation Checklist

As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
  • The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
  • The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
  • Where available, URLs/DOI for the references have been provided.
  • Manuscripts should be submitted in MJSOHT Paper Format together with Title Page file.
  • The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.

Author Guidelines

All manuscripts must be submitted through this online system.

Malaysian Journal of Science, Health & Technology is a refereed journal committed to the advancement of scholarly knowledge and research findings of the several branches of science, health and technology. The journal publishes articles, reviews, and research notes whose content and approach are of interest to a wide range of scholars. 


Manuscripts should be submitted in MJSOHT Paper Format that can be downloaded from the website. We accept files in .docx/.doc/.pdf format.

The Journal publishes manuscripts written in the English language. The manuscript should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, after you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process. Although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.

Manuscript submissions must contain no more than 20% of textual material published in other places by the same author or authors, and these other places must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 80% of the article must be unique and original to your current submission.

Authors may refer to and use as guidance this MJoSHT template.

Privacy Statement

The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.